A Letter To Our Esteemed Customers,
Our family at Arrow is ever increasingly concerned about our customers as well as our technicians and want to take every precaution regarding the Corona Virus during this uncertain time. Pest control and extermination services have been deemed essential by the United States Department of Homeland Security and you can count on us to continue to protect your health, homes and businesses. We will continue to service all our customers including grocery stores, medical facilities, your businesses and your homes.
Spring is also here and with warmer weather ants, termites etc. will be on the move. We want to remain business as usual however COVID-19 is an eminent concern that we are taking very seriously. The following precautions are currently in place:
- We are keeping workspaces, common areas and trucks sanitized.
- We have provided and are using cleaning and sanitizing products such as instant soap and water, virucide for cleaning workspaces, Clorox wipes, Lysol sprays, and antibacterial handwash.
- Our technicians coming to your home or business are equipped with gloves, shoe covers and respirators (PPE).
- We are not allowing anyone with any symptoms to work.
- We are consistently following CDC and public health recommendations and best practices.
- We also ask a few things of our customers:
- If you would like EXTERIOR service only and minimal or no contact with a technician, let us know prior to your scheduled time so we can communicate this to your technician.
- While we are all practicing social distancing if you normally come to our Main Street office to pay your bill we ask that you just drop it inside the mail drop. However we have many options for paying from home, you can pay via our online portal by clicking this link https://nomorebugs.pestconnect.com/login.
- If you are not yet signed up for your customer portal and would like to do so, simply follow this link to sign up https://nomorebugs.pestconnect.com/signup, or call us at (918) 258-9669 and ask for Brenda. She can make certain your current information is correct and assist in connecting you with the customer portal. If you have any other questions about your bill please call us at (918) 258-9669 or email us at email@example.com.
Should you have concerns regarding our services, we’re here to support you. You can contact us by calling (918) 258-9669 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Message to Our Esteemed Customers Regarding Coronavirus in Oklahoma
Serving the Oklahoma City and Broken Arrow OK areas for over 60 years