A cockroach-infested apartment exploded recently in New Jersey.  It happened when the occupant, who was untrained and was using a household insecticide to try to kill cockroaches, began to experience a headache and opened a window.  According to the firemen who responded, the explosion happened when the buildup of trapped indoor fumes, combined with the additional oxygen from outside, was ignited by the stove pilot light. The two adults and toddler that lived in the apartment were taken to a hospital and unfortunately had no home to return to.  But ironically the firemen who were called to the scene could still see live cockroaches crawling about! Folks, this kind of damage happens all the time.  Please leave pest control to a trained professional; this never happens with the products we use and the safety precautions we employ.

Roach Infested Apartment EXPLODES! Serving Broken Arrow OK & Oklahoma City OK

Bartlesville | Broken Arrow | Edmond | El Reno | Grove | Jenks | Moore | Muskogee | Oklahoma City | Owasso | Stillwater | Tulsa | Wagoner | Bixby | Claremore | Sand Springs | Prattville

Recommended Posts