Car Burns Because of Bed Bugs

A Long Island, New York, man who saw bed bugs in his car was told by a friend that rubbing alcohol kills the bugs, so he proceeded to dump the flammable liquid all over the car’s interior. Then he decided to sit in the car, relax and light a cigarette! The resulting flames engulfed the car plus two cars parked nearby. The man suffered second degree burns as he escaped out of the car, and a helicopter rushed him to the hospital.

The car was so badly burned that detectives could not read the VIN number or the license plates.

Friends, alcohol in any form does not do a good job of controlling insects. Not only is it a danger because it is highly flammable, but in a recent published test it only killed about half the bugs. Our treatments are much safer and much more effective, and ultimately a lot less costly.

Car Burns Because of Bed Bugs in Oklahoma

Serving the Oklahoma City and Broken Arrow OK areas for over 60 years

Oklahoma City | Broken Arrow | Bartlesville | Edmond | El Reno | Grove | Jenks | Kingfisher | Moore

Muskogee | Mustang | Owasso | Skiatook | Stillwater | Tulsa | Vinita | Wagoner | Yukon

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest